No products in the cart.
Top Gun Experience – Mixed-Reality Fighter F/A-18C Hornet Jet Simulator
Take to the skies in Singapore’s first and only mixed-reality F/A-18C Hornet full-cockpit fighter jet flight simulator!
Step into the cockpit of one of our state-of-the-art fighter jet simulators, the F/A-18C Hornet and embark on an exhilarating adventure tailored to your skill level.
From beginner-friendly experiences to intermediate and advanced military training mission scenarios, our F/A-18C Hornet mixed-reality fighter jet simulator caters to all!
This Mixed-Reality Fighter F/A-18C Hornet flight simulator provides incredible experience to anyone who enjoys adrenalin, thrills and emotions.
Flight Simulator Details:
With our F/A-18C Hornet fighter jet flight simulator powered by Varjo XR-3 Focal Edition mixed-reality headset, you can experience first-hand starting up the F/A-18C Hornet from a ‘cold’ cockpit to ‘ready to taxi’ state – simply follow the step-by-step startup checklist, toggle the battery switch to power up the aircraft, start the APU and crank the engine, configure the instruments and close the canopy. Your jet is now ready to taxi for takeoff!
Once you’ve mastered manoeuvring the aircraft in the air and taking off and landing, advance your training to the next level with Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground operations.
Finally, showcase your advanced flying proficiency with challenging night carrier landings and air-to-air refuelling.
Mixed reality Headset
- The Varjo XR-3 Focal Edition is a mixed reality headset that creates an extremely realistic experience.
- It has the widest field of view of any mixed reality headset and produces lifelike images. designed for advanced mixed reality simulations.
- Once you put on the Varjo XR-3 Focal Edition mixed-reality headset, you will experience the thrill and immersion of flying the F/A-18C Hornet simulator as if you are actually sitting in the cockpit of the aircraft.
Terms and Conditions
- Min age 10 year old
- Min height 1.50 m
- Includes a 15 minute briefing where your instructor will brief you on the basic flight controls, flight planning and safe operation of the simulator
- For entertainment purpose only.
- Opening hours Monday – Sunday from 12.00PM – 9.00PM
- Change of date and/or time is allowed with min of 3 days notice
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your actual time slot. The session will begin and end strictly based on the selected booking slot timing.
Location: Changi Business Park