No products in the cart.
Rolls Royce Phantom – Epitome of Success
The Rolls-Royce Phantom is the epitome of success, offering the ultimate in luxury, comfort and opulence.
The Rolls-Royce Phantom is an extraordinarily luxurious four-door sedan. No other car on the planet match the opulence, superlative ride comfort and hushed refinement of this remarkable Rolls-Royce flagship. The tech-laden Phantom uses all the ingenuity and expertise of the BMW Group, and the spec-sheet wants for nothing when it comes to latest active safety features and infotainment systems.
In a league on its own, without any rivals.
The Rolls Royce Chauffeur driven service includes the following:
- Bottled mineral water.
- Chauffeur Driven
- LCD TV, LED optical fiber controllable mood lightings
- Privacy division – Tinted glass.
- Capacity 4 guests
- Boot space : 3 large suitcases
Location: Anywhere in Singapore
Terms and Conditions:
- A refundable deposit of $2000 will be collected upfront, along with your booking fee. In the unfortunate event where the car is found to be in an unacceptable state, this $2000 will be used to offset costs required to repair damages or to engage professional cleaning services for cleaning up vomit / stains etc. Should repair of damages cost beyond $2000, AR Limousine reserves the right to charge the client extra, based on quote given by repair /cleaning company. If there are no issues found, this $2000 will be returned to the client the day after the assignment is completed.
- Airport Transfer: Airport pickups and drop-offs to or from Changi Airport & Seletar Airport in Singapore. The airport transfer rate is based upon a pickup and drop-off without any associated delay or waiting time exceeding fifteen (15) minutes for departures and sixty (60) minutes for arrivals. Your vehicle is dispatched according to the flight’s estimated time of arrival as provided to AR Limousine Pte Ltd by each respective airline’s automated system (AR Limousine is not responsible for delays caused by the airline’s automated system or otherwise). Billing shall revert to the prevailing hourly rate in the event the client is delayed, or the waiting time is exceeded, beyond the allotted waiting minutes.
- Point to Point Transfers : Point-to-point transfer rates for local pickups and drop off. Wait time beyond the fifteen (15) minute “grace” period as well as for extra stops or indirect routing are charged additional, or charges may revert to the prevailing hourly rate. Transfer rates are a function of time, distance and zone locations.
- Hourly Service: Hourly or “As Directed” services allow for multiple stops and wait time as directed by the client. Vehicle will stay with the client or at their stop locations (as parking availability allows) for the entire rental time. Vehicle must remain in Singapore for the duration of the booking unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Should cancellation occur less than seven (7) days prior to the actual date of event, the full amount will be forfeited.
*Experience is valid for redemption, 12 months from date of purchase.