No products in the cart.
Raffles Mystery – Chinatown
Perfect for friends, families (ages 10+)
An amazing race combined with an investigation in the beautiful area of Telok Ayer, Amoy Street and Ann Siang Hill. Set in 1922, the Raffles Plan created 100 years earlier have been stolen during a reception organised by the Governor of the Straits Settlements with the leaders of the different communities. Enjoy Thian Hock Keng Temple, Nagore Durgha and other important historical landmarks.
Learn the history of Singapore and solve the investigation having fun with friends and family.
It requires analytical skills, creativity and observation.
Fun, interesting, and collaborative.
- Use your phone (with proprietary app)
- $25 per device, which is good for 2 or 3 participants to share
- 2 Hours – Play anytime within 30 days of purchase
Categories: Activities for Parties, Anniversary, Bachelor party, Best Sellers, Father's day, Gift for colleague, Gift Vouchers, Mother's day, Social & Family Games, Thrills and challenges Tags: activities for party, Best Sellers
In this game, YOU must solve a fictitious crime set in 1922, just after the the WWI and around 100 years after Raffles arrived in Singapore.
Welcome to 1922 in the British trading port of Singapore.
It has been just over 100 years since Sir Stamford Raffles arrived in Singapore and 100 years since he unveiled his plan for its development. Indeed in 1822, 3 years after arriving to Singapore, Raffles charged Lt. Philip Jackson with drawing up the plans for the development of Singapore, the “Raffles Town Plan”.
The Governor of the Straits Settlements wanted to bring together the Singapore around this important anniversary. He invited the main personalities of the time. The next day, he discovered the next day that the “Raffles Town Plan” had been stolen. He summoned you and asks you to recover the plan.
He gives you a journal containing a list of suspects to investigate.
The scenario is fictional but based in historical context.
The investigation includes 2 steps
- Collecting clues: The teams must answer questions, solve puzzles and riddles and also take photos and videos to unlock clues in Chinatown, Thian Hock Keng Temple, Nagore Durgha and other important historical landmarks around Telok Ayer.
- Analyzing the clues to find the culprit: The difficulty of culprit identification depends on the number of clues uncovered by each team hence the importance of the first step.
You can play any day and any time. You decide, you are in control. Just install our app and follow instructions.
- Recommended starting point Telok Ayer Green between Telok Ayer St and Amoy St.
- Recommended for participants above 10 years old
- No limit to number of participants : groups or family / 2-3 pax per device
- Duration estimated 2 hours