No products in the cart.
Heritage Dining at Singapura Club
Dinner for two:
Concept – Communal, Colonial, Robotic, All Day Leisure Dining
Ambassadors of the throw-back era of Singapura and offers the ambience, the food, drinks and most importantly the F&B atmosphere of a bygone era in heritage listed and conservation areas.
The Heritage-style restaurants are decorated with a mash-up of eclectic vintage pieces like antique wooden sofas, well-loved upholstered armchairs, gilt-edged mirrors and splashes of Oriental flair. It’s an ode to its neighbourhood, where East and West, old and new, coexist.
Music: Acid Jazz, 80s, 40s-60s Retro Music.
We propose dinner at either the
- The Singapura Club (Little India) serves Asian, Western and North Indian food. The diversity of characters in the artwork is an accurate reflection of the nature of the restaurant, as well as the multi-cultural aspect of the nation. The Singapura Club – Little India offers a cosy respite from the sun and buzzing streets, and diners can enjoy a wide menu of Asian and North Indian dishes, including Heavenly Butter Chicken and Naans. Sit back with a Pina Colada in hand and enjoy being in the most colourful part of Little India, a charming area of Singapore, that makes you feel thousands of km away in South India. The atmosphere is full of energy and colors. The heritage area has an incredible charm that is matched perfectly by the concept of “Singapura Club”.
- The Singapura Aerospace Club (Seletar) is a unique museum styled Old Airport Club concept of tapas and fresco casual dining and picnic with a great sense of the aerospace camaraderie. Experience a slice of Singapore’s colonial past. In 1923, the British developed this area to house a Royal Air Force (RAF) station that served Singapore from 1928 to 1971. To house the RAF personnel and their families, black and white bungalows were built. One of them is now converted in a beautiful restaurant: the Singapura Aerospace Club.
Terms and Conditions:
- Experience is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Singapura Club Little India : 102 Dunlop St, Singapore 209438 ;
- Singapore Club Seletar: 2 The Oval Singapore, Singapore