No products in the cart.
Golf Lesson with a Class AA PGA Professional
Learning golf is a process that takes time and effort to improve. The 1 hour Golf Lesson is designed to give the student feedback for how to get their game to the next level. The Golf Coaching Session is provided by our Professional Golf Coach
- Class AA PGA Professional
- Member – British PGA. Turned pro in 2007. After turning pro at 21 he has played in over 50 professional tournaments all over the world.
- Asian Development Tour card holder 2015.
- Perfect for student keen to discover Golf or expert player keen to improve.
Included in the Golf Coaching Session:
- One to one Golf Coaching Session with a professional coach
- 30-minutes long game training at the driving range
- 30-minutes short game training
Duration: 1 hour with coach
Prices are inclusive of 7%GST.
1 Hour Golf Lesson with a Pro.
The 1-hour session will be broken down into 2 parts.
- The first half-hour will be concentrated on the long game and take place at the driving range, focusing on full swing technique. The application for what to work on will vary for each student depending on their swing faults.
- The second half-hour will revolve around the short game and change of location within the facility at Champions Golf. During this time the coach will observe all the aspects of the student’s short game from pitching, chipping, bunker play and putting. After this observation the coach will then help to work on the student’s weakest area that will help to improve their overall game.
Location: Bukit Timah
Golf Coaching Session Terms and Conditions:
- Clubs provided (optional)
- Sports attire
- Peak time: Fri-Sun and after 5pm on Mon-Thurs
*Experience is valid for redemption, 6 months from date of purchase.