No products in the cart.
Perfect for friends, families (ages 8+), birthday parties, etc
Our award-winning* flight simulator is perfect as a fun way to experience flying, to extend your existing flying skills. It is a truly exhilarating, immersive experience.
Seated in a genuine Boeing 737-800 cockpit replica, you’ll take in the views around you, displayed on life-like high definition screens. You’ll experience different weather conditions and how they affect flight, hear real flight control sounds and take-off from and land in your airport of choice.
Our instructors, all certified pilots, will help get you comfortable with everything you need to know: from basic take-off and landing procedures, to any maneuvering your flight requires.
Prices are inclusive of 7% GST.
With the aid of a commercial pilot, you’ll get to experience what it’s like to command a 60 tonne jet airliner. Our 737 simulator is used for real commercial pilot training. The activity is tailored to suit the level of knowledge and experience you have, inexperienced right through to professional pilots. It is designed to give as much hands on flying as participants can handle.
You can choose from four different durations, and from 20,000 airpots around the world from where to land and take off including the legendary Kai Tak International Airport of Hong Kong (closed in 1998).
* 60 Minutes Experience Includes – Video recording of flight + 16GB USB3.0 Flight Experience thumb drive + Remove Before Flight key tag
* 90 Minutes Experience Includes – Video recording of flight + 16GB USB3.0 Flight Experience thumb drive + Remove Before Flight key tag
- The 60 mins experience can be shared between 3 participants (but does not have to)
- The 90 mins experience can be shared between 4 participants (but does not have to)
- There is seating for two extra people (relatives, friends,…) to join you during your flight. There is no extra charge for this.
- Minimum age is 8. Younger children must be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Certified simulators by Civil Aviation Authorities around the world and approved for various levels of training in the USA, New Zealand, Australia and Thailand.
- Our simulator is a fixed base device. However the immersion experience combined with the fidelity of visuals, sound and vibration give you an amazing sensory experience. Many customers express the feeling of movement while in the experiences.