No products in the cart.
Expedition To Mulu National Park (Malaysia)
Gunung Mulu National Park has the World’s largest natural cave, so large that it could accommodate 40 Boeing 747s, without overlapping their wings. The Park has also some of the World’s most beautiful limestone karst formations and rock pinnacles.
Very close to Singapore, a visit to Mulu will charm, amaze, fascinate, nature lovers, and anyone interested in geology. And being on Borneo, the fauna and the flora of the Park is incredible.
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Price inclusive of 7% GST.
Location: Mulu National Park Cave ( Sarawak )
(1) Prices include all land transfer, English speaking guide, park fee, meals and accommodation as stated in itinerary below; exclude air tickets. (2) Please call us at +65 91781234 to confirm availability before making a payment.
Day 1 (Thursday)
Depart from Singapore to Kuching via Air Asia AK6676 1820/1950. Upon arrival, meet and greet our local English speaking guide then transfer to your 4 stars hotel at Grand Magherita Hotel.
Day 2 (Friday)
After breakfast, check out and transfer to Kuching Airport for your flight to Mulu at MH3752. Meet upon arrival at Mulu Airstrip by local tour guide. Transfer to the Royal Mulu Resort and Check in. Then transfer to Park HQ van. Register. Then proceed journey on the 3km plank walk through the primary forest to explore Deer Cave (World’s largest passage) and Lang’s Cave. In the evening, we wait at the caves entrance or bat observatory where millions of bats emerge from Deer Cave to hunt for insects. Then, return to the Park HQ and transfer by van to Royal Mulu Resort. (Dinner)
Day 3 (Saturday)
After breakfast, we go upstream through the Melinau River to visit Wind Caves and Clearwater Cave. We will stop at Batu Bungan Penan Settlement where you can buy various kind of hand made handicrafts like bangle, baskets, and others. Proceed upriver by long boat to Wind Cave. Then, we take a short walk on the plank walk to the Clearwater Cave. After explore the caves, picnic lunch will be served. Relax and swim at pool just outside the cave. Late afternoon return to hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 4 (Sunday)
Morning free at own leisure until transfer to Mulu Airport for departure flight to Kuching at MH3753. Upon arrival at Kuching Airport, take another flight to Singapore at Tiger2495 1940/2100hrs. (Breakfast)
Mulu National Park Terms and Conditions:
- Booking is subject to availability
- Prices do not include travel insurance coverage. Tour members are recommended to purchase their own travel insurance.
- Prices do not include flights. Please do not book air ticket before experience is confirmed.
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return. Client is responsible for obtaining any necessary visa or health requirements.