No products in the cart.
When you use our website (the “Site”), and other online products and services that link to this Policy (collectively, the “Service”), we may collect, utilize, and disclose information about you. This privacy statement (“Policy”) describes these practices. In this policy, we’ll refer to users as “User,” “you,” or “your,” as well as “Potential Customers” to refer to people who are visiting our website or asking for information about our services, “Customer Company” to refer to our corporate client, and “Employee User” to refer to specific employees of Customer Company who use the App, the Site, and the Service on behalf of their employer.
By using our service, you agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as set forth in this Policy by using the Service. Being a global organization, we respect the privacy of data subjects and are committed to complying with the applicable data privacy laws and legislations, including but not limited to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”) and other applicable privacy laws to the extent that they are applicable. Protecting the privacy rights of data subjects and safeguarding their Personal Data is now being treated as a basic right of an individual and a legal requirement in many parts of the world.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any inquiries regarding this Policy or about privacy at Sing Experience, please contact us.
- The information we gather, how we go about it, and why we do it.
- How and with whom we use and share this information.
- How to update and access this information.
- Your options on how We gather, utilize, and distribute your information.
- How We safeguard the data we have on you
- Aggregate or scrape any content, data, or other information from the Website to be aggregated or shown with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission.
The meaning of some of the terms in use in the Policy are explained below:
- Personal Data :
Any information of “Data Subject” which can reasonably associate or link to an identifiable natural person or could include anyone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Sensitive Personal Data :
Defined as any information revealing an identified or identifiable natural person’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic information, biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health, or information concerning an individual’s sex life or sexual orientation, and data relating to offenses, or criminal convictions.
- Process, Processes, Processed or Processing :
Means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data or Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- Consent :
Any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous expression of the data subject’s wishes regarding the Processing of their Personal Data, Personal Information, and/or Sensitive Personal Data through a statement or by a blatant affirmative action, signifies consent to the Processing of their Personal Data, Personal Information, and/or Sensitive Personal Data.
- Data Subject :
Relates to a particular natural person (i.e., an identified or identifiable natural person to whom the Personal Data relates. In case of a minor/ individual with mental disabilities, the data subject would be represented by a legal representative (parent/ guardian).For the purpose of clarity of this Policy, “Data Subject” means Sing Experience current and previous employees, prospective candidates, current, prospective and previous customer personnel, current and previous partner/vendor personnel, website visitors, sub-contractors and visitors.
Sing Experience does not collect Personal Data/ Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information from Data Subjects that are under the age of 18.
- Data Controller :
Means a person or organization who (either alone, or jointly, or in common) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any Personal Data are, or are to be, Processed. For the purposes of this Policy, references to Data Controller shall mean references to Sing Experience and its affiliates, where relevant.
- Data Processor :
Is a person or organization who Processes the Personal Data on behalf of and under the instruction of the Data Controller.
- Third Party :
In relation to Personal Data or Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data means any person other than the Data Subject, the Data Controller, or any Data Processor or other person authorized to process data for the Data Controller.
Personal Information we collect and process and how we use it
Information we collect from customer company
When a Customer Company indicates interest in our Service, we collect the following information via our sign-up form: full name, email address, company name and phone number. We collect this information through a landing page which an interested Customer Company might access through forms on various directory services detailed in our Third-Party Provider.
We will gather the billing and financial information required to process your charges for Sing Experience services that involve payment, which may include your postal and email addresses, if a third party is not paying for the service on your behalf. Sing Experience may also receive the billing and payment information that you provide when your purchase is processed by another party, such as Paypal etc. Our Terms of Service explain our policies and terms relevant to our charges and billing practices. Please note that establishing an account with a third-party payment processor, like PayPal etc, may also be subject to additional policies.
Technical and usage information
When you access our websites or use our Services, we collect –
- Certain technical information about your mobile device or computer system, including IP Address and mobile device ID; and
- Usage statistics about your interactions with the Service. This information is typically collected using server log files or web log files (“Log Files”), mobile device software development kits and tracking technologies like browser cookies to collect and analyse certain types of technical information. Some of the cookies the Service places on your computer are linked to your user ID number(s).
Cookies and automated information collection
When you access the Service, we collect certain technical information in order to –
- Analyze the usage of our sites and services;
- Provide a more personalized experience; and
- Manage testimonials.
- You can set your web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer or limit the type of cookies you allow.
Information from other sources, such as third-party information providers, may be gathered by us or obtained from them. This data will be added to your profile, mostly to facilitate connections between you and your friends. It will be paired with the data we already have.
How we use the information we collect
In general, we collect, store, and use your information to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. For example, we may use information collected from you in any one or more of the following ways:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Service.
- Provide and deliver the Service Customer Company requests and configures, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations.
- Investigate system issues that impact our ability to provide the Service to Users.
- Send you technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate to Customer Companies with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Sing Experience and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Service and improve and personalize the Service.
- Personalize and improve the Service, content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Connect you with other users in your Contacts.
We will not sell, rent, or share Personal Data with third parties outside of our company.
Sing Experience does not share your Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes
If required by law, or if we have a good faith belief that using or disclosing your Personal Information is necessary to defend our rights, ensure your safety or the safety of others, carry out an investigation of potential fraud, or otherwise comply with the law, court order, or legal process, we retain the right to do so.
Third – parties
We occasionally enter into agreements with other businesses and people to carry out tasks or provide services on our behalf, such as software upkeep, data hosting, email sending, etc. Your Personal Data may need to be shared with third parties for them to carry out their duties, thus we must do so. We take the necessary precautions to make sure that these parties value your privacy just as much as we do.
How is my data protected?
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration. For example:
- SSL encryption (https) where we deal with personal data. Personal Data is encrypted in transit using https/ssl/tls and encrypted at rest. Our database is encrypted, and data transferred via sftp is encrypted using PGP.
- Password protection on your account.
- Rotating verification codes to access by some parties.
- Data is kept on secure, encrypted servers.
- Restricting staff access to Personal Data, protected by password logs and two factor authentications.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements with vendors
- Regular staff privacy and security training
We knowingly do not collect any personal data from minors under the age of 16. Please do not submit any personal information through our websites or services if you are under the age of 16.
In order to help implement this Policy, we encourage parents and other responsible adults to keep an eye on how their kids use the Internet and to teach them not to submit any personal data to the Websites or Services without their consent.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us through the Websites or Services, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
Your rights in relation to your information
- Access: You have the right to access information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to be informed about the data that we collect, process and store.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data.
- Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data held about you.
- Erasure: To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, you have the right to request erasure of personal data held about you.
- Request to restriction of processing: This enables you to request to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making, including profiling
- Portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data to enable you to reuse it.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us
You have the right to request certain information about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months. We will provide you with the following information:
- The categories of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which that Personal Data was collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Data.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Data; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Data that we have collected about you.
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Data that we have collected from you.
Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must send us a request that
(1) provides sufficient information to allow us to verify that you are the person about whom we have collected Personal Data (this will require you to send an email from the account in question or login credentials), and
(2) describes your request in sufficient detail to allow us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Each request that meets both of these criteria will be considered a “Valid Request.” We may not respond to requests that do not meet these criteria. We will only use Personal Data provided in a Valid Request to verify you and complete your request.
Complaints and Grievances
Any complaints or grievances received about our use of Personal Data, Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and any communications regarding enforcement of your privacy rights should be promptly directed to our Data Protection Officer Complaints.
Updates to Our Policy